Do you ever wish there was a way to:
- talk to your spouse during dinner?
- not have to grocery shop with your kids in tow?
- have a dinner you can throw together in five minutes?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this episode is for you.
If you answered no, you can just listen to the funny story about what happened to Chris and I the first time we tried to order dinner in Ankara, Turkey.
Or listen to hear how I fell into a free box of wine from the grocery store.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Kroger Click List (now with same day pick-up!)
- The Fresh 20 (where I get all my dairy-free recipes from right now)
- Table Topics for Kids (there’s a family and an couples version as well)
Go behind the scenes with us in our private community of parents.
I add a bonus 8th tip in the group this week that will also help you to make mealtimes easier. It’s free to join and you can get direct access to both Chris and I.
You can also
- Text the word “PARENTS” to 44222 to receive our FREE parenting resources, as well as 2 free children’s audio stories!
- Follow me on Twitter @sarahwehkamp to see more of what our family is up to